Here is a simple yet very useful registry trick to add "Open Command Prompt Here" in the context menu of all directories.
1. Open registry using start->Run->Regedit
2. Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell
3. Right click and add a new key named OpenCmdHere.
4. Change the value of (Default) to "Open &Command Here" or you can set this value to anything text which you want to get displayed in the menu.
5. Create key command at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\
6. Change the value of (Default) to cmd.exe /k cd "%1"
Now the registry should look like