Here's another version of Auto Hathway Authentication v1.0.3.
1) Removed browser controls.
2) Added option to change the pooling interval. (minimum is 30 seconds and max can be 1800 seconds i.e. 30 minutes)
2) Now works with linux distro too!!!. Yes, now AHA can be run on linux distro like Fedora, Ubuntu etc. using mono runtime. Following are the instruction to run AHA on linux
- Extract AHA.exe into the user's home directory.
- Install mono runtime and winform 2.0, using following command apt-get or yum
sudo apt-get install mono-runtime libmono-winforms2.0-cil
- Run AHA using following command
|Screenshots of AHA running on Ubuntu|